Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

(♥ PAUSE ; REFLECT & CORRECT YOUR VIEW (♥ A religious muslim man once proposed to a muslim woman for marriage. The woman wastaken aback. Muslimah: You want to marry me? If I do not know how to sew, or cook, or iron.. How am I going to marry you? Man: Do you know how to pray? Do you worship Allah subhana wa ta'ala without associating with anyone? Do you fast. Do you discharge your Zakah? Are you afraid of Allah? Muslimah: Yes, I pray every day, I love Allah and no one else, I give charity wheneverI can, I fast and the one I fear is Allah Man: *smiling* That's enoughfor me, I want you to be the half of my Deen, not my maid ♥ Oh ALLAH grant us Pious spouses that will help us earn your Happiness. That will help guide us to Jannah ameeeeeeeeeeeen

No comments:

Post a Comment